I'm back!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudgey

Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a while. I'm having a hard time catching up to all the threads I missed.

I got a new job recently, but it's in sales so I'm on the road a lot. I like it though. I got a delivery guy coming by the apartment later so I'm stuck here today.

Just figured I'd check in and see how everyone is doing and wish everyone good luck on the PE this week. I'm not taking it as I am busy with the new job and all, hopefully in the spring though.

:multiplespotting:

What are you selling?

(my guesses: adult diapers, Japanese bidet-toilet seats, beans, buckets?)

Hey Fudgey!

I'll be thinking of you at the exam on Friday!

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you selling?
(my guesses: adult diapers, Japanese bidet-toilet seats, beans, buckets?)
You're close! That would be wastewater treatment equipment. I'm a rep for a water treatment vendor. I cover anywhere within a 3-4 hour radius around here. Lunch and learn sessions, spec-ing out products, etc.

I can work from home but I'm on the road quite a bit. I like it because I meet a lot of new people and am not stuck in an office, but the travel is a lot at times. Lots of sitting in traffic, nasty food on the road, and by the time I get home I'm too tired to go to the gym. It's hard to find a routine.

I'm single again, which sucks. I have no prospects there right now. But I've made some new friends at work who are fun to hang out with. They're a little wilder than I might usually be, but it makes for exciting weekends. I've got some crazy stories, that's for sure.

Back