ILLINOIS - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't give up fudgey, I suspect than WHEN you pass the PE there will be a banner just for you!

Fudgey

First - Nuna is my daughter's word for Noodle (even though she is now 21, she still calls it tuna nuna) :rolleyes:

Second - I can only imagine your dissapointment and frustration; but have a look at all the folks on this board pulling for you, believing in you. You're just on the fence - a systematic review, done on a consistent basis of 5 hours per week, and you'll blow away that test in Oct '07 :true:

Listen to 'Speed Fudgemeister! He's onto something.

Funny you should mention your story for tuna noddle casserole. When I was a kid, my Mom made something similar. (Obviously, to a kid it doesn't look or smell like the most attractive dish.) So one of the first times she made it, I disgustedly asked, "what is that, some kinda tuna noodle glop?!?"

From then on, it was referred to as glop. :true:

Thanks for the love guys. I'm pretty bummed, but tonight's taco night, so I got something to look forward to.

Checked on the Illinois website. Sadly my name is still not listed. I have noticed that they updated the website three days in a roll.

I guess very likely I :0fail . I thought I did really well during the exam. Maybe I filled up the answer sheet wrong? Feel very bad now.

My question is that did anyone else receive the office exam report? I haven't received anything yet.

Thanks, I saw his diagnotstic report already. But I haven't received anything yet. So I am still not officially dead? :ruh:

Did anyone receive the official report from Continental Testing Services or anything from Illinois state board? I have noticed that someone has received offical diagnotstic report and other has received the actual license from the state board.

So far, I haven't received anything yet. Since my name is not listed on the online license lookup, I am expecing the official death certificate. :brick:

so at least your state is not the third world... over 70 days and the state of New Mexico (in the third world) has sent notification! :brick:

I still haven't received anything from the CTS yet. :mail:

Anyone else received the diagonostic report?

Thanks

I did ehighways. And it was discouraging to say the least.

Back to the drawing board for Fudgeman.

Hey Fudgie,

Did you get a total pecentage listed in your letter? I was just wondering if we could figure out the cut score for WR. :blink:

I'm in the same boat. This was my second time taking it. I improved my scores from the first time but I guess it wasn't enough. :bad:

I'm with you on taking a break and retaking the test in October. If you have questions studying maybe we can help each other.

:???:

I got a percent correct in each module, then multiplied by the number of questions in that module. When you take rounding into it, it's probably no more than plus or minus 1 from my actual score. You can figure your percentage and stuff but not the cut.

Did you get a total pecentage listed in your letter?  I was just wondering if we could figure out the cut score for WR.  :blink:
The Fudgemeister
245.gif
posted his results if you scroll through the thread at Fudge's WR Depth Results.

JR

1271.gif
1092.gif

Well ... you can tell who hasn't had much sleep lately :eek: :duhh:
146.gif

I was taking care of a sick newborn nephew last night ... guess what he did to me
140.gif

I think I might try to grab a wink or two of sleep now ...
schla03.gif

JR

Finally received the test report from CTS. :pass

Since my name did not show up on the license lookup, I was so expecting that :0fail .

My test report was printed on 12/29/2006 as the rest of you, but it is so weired that they sent out the letter only yesterday. Almost :suicide:

This is the second time I took the test, both passed. I got my PE license couple years ago out of state and applied PE through endorsement in Illinois. They asked me to retake the PE exam. I am so glad it is over now.

Best wishes to everyone.

Why did they ask you to retake the exam? Did you not have the required experience when you passed it originally?

That would blow.

Illinois State Board asked me to retake the PE exam because of both my foreign education and lack of experience at the time when I first passed the PE exam out of state.

Illinois is a state that if your Bachelor degree is from a foreign school, then you must make up the education deficiency to be ABET equivalent (no matter if you have advanced degrees in U.S. or not) and additionally you need 8 years experience before you can take the PE exam. Otherwise they won't recognize your passing PE exam from out of state. That's why I ended up retaking the PE exam and making me one of the few passing the PE exam twice in order to get registered in Illinois. Anyway, I am so glad that finally it is over.

Good luck to all and especially those with foreign education.

Back