I went to high school with this guy...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I was a senior when he was a freshman, I remember him from football...

I dont know the whole story but this was really shocking to me, seems we usually remember people the way they were when we were kids....

/>http://romenews-tribune.com/view/full_story/18308730/article-U-S--Marshals--Bartow-Co--Sheriff-s-Office-involved-in-Emerson-shooting?instance=news_special_coverage_right_column

I hear you on that one. One of the kids I used to coach ended up addicted to prescription drugs and was eventually arrested after having robbed a couple convenience stores and pharmacies. Was a nice kid, with some of the nicest parents in the world (neither of whom were pushovers, and didn't let their kids get away with things unpunished.) Always makes you wonder what went wrong.

.... Always makes you wonder what went wrong.
That's my greatest fear as a parent. Do the best you can and they still turn out like the prodigal son. Hopefully they live long enough to come back to their senses.

Very few things will get my stomach in a knot and piss me off. Child abuse (especially sexual abuse) is one of them.

Back