I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My replacement vertical ergonomic mouse is smaller and less comfortable than the broken one, and they don't make the old one anymore.

My replacement vertical ergonomic mouse is smaller and less comfortable than the broken one, and they don't make the old one anymore.
I bought one of those when i was working from home. It won't fit on the keyboard tray here at the office (too tall).

I bought one of those when i was working from home. It won't fit on the keyboard tray here at the office (too tall).
Milwaukee M12 12-Volt High Performance Jig Saw - 2445-20 for sale online |  eBay

Mrs. Supe got mad about me blowing through all our K-cups, so now I moved our full sized coffee pot into my home office, but I feel like it doesn't get the coffee as hot as the Keurig did.

New area rug hasn't even been in the home office for 24 hours and it is already caked in muddy paw prints.

sounds like you need to invest in those ruggable rugs...just toss it in the washer
I looked into them, but they didn't get great feedback in regards to staying flat and color retention. So I just buy cheap area rugs and toss every couple years, and vaccum/wet vac as needed.

My 3d printer requires lots of maintenance to get things to print. How do people live like this?

Today I offended a stranger on the internet and they think life is way too serious. It's not like any of us are gonna make it out alive!

Post your trivial first world problems until we hit 1k.

My first first world problem: brainstorming spamfest ideas with Knightfox for weeks and coming up with nothing. Oh wait...
My first world problem was reading through PLC ladder - The Engineering Projects to make a PLC ladder diagram throughout the night for a project that was to be delivered to a client only for the thugs to attack me and steal everything from my house. It was really horrible

The Starbucks I usually go to wasn't taking mobile orders this morning so I had to go to the other one that was a block further away.

Back