• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HP-33S with NewCalc equations loaded - for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky2010

Reaction score
I successfully used this when I took the PE Power exam and suggest it as an effective complement to your other references.

I was able to quickly answer at least two problems in the afternoon session because of these tools and so freed up a lot of time for other questions.

I bought the calculator (pre-programmed), the NewCalc equation manual and the NewCalc NEC guide for $244. The calculator is fully functional and the manuals are in good condition, with some tabbing and annotation.

I offer everything except the HP-33s owner's manual which can be downloaded from the HP website.

Offering price is $125 plus shipping and insurance.

Thanks,

Len

if anyone came here due to a search for newcalc.com ~ beware. They are a scam. newcalc.com as well as Stephen Bakin of Califorina/England is a shady shady operation.

If you need additional information please feel free to PM me.

if anyone came here due to a search for newcalc.com ~ beware. They are a scam. newcalc.com as well as Stephen Bakin of Califorina/England is a shady shady operation.
While I can't vouch for Newcalc in general, I was quite pleased with the product and service they provided. However, I'd say it's always sensible to be skeptical of any online merchant!

So tell us why?

I was happy with the products from Newcalc too. It seems to me that this post is based on a personal issue perhaps?

SCAM… SCAM … SCAM… false advertisement. :brickwall:

newcalc.com provided instructions are neither clear nor easy to fellow, very confusing. I wasted one month trying to communicate with NewCalc with no result. I also wasted one week in an effort to enter one of the programs into the calculator unsuccessfully. Various times I tried to communicate with them by email and phone unsuccessfully.

NewCalc has sent me an email admitting having late responses, e-mail server problems; and losing customers orders Information.

The provided program does not match the calculator instructions and commands. The guide instructions are confusing, not clear and don't have enough details or pictures to show the accurate steps. The programs have major errors and make it impossible to execute these programs. When executing the provided program, the yielded result always wrong. I have never received hard copy as promised.

I read another reveiw, it said: "Do not bother with this company, the program will not benefit you it is confusing, full of errors, and it does not work. Do not waste your money"

Last edited by a moderator:
So tell us why?
I totally agree with you, I had the same problem with newcalc.com. After I bought it I relized that allot of people had the same problem.

Back