How does human mind works? Who are you?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
311021_311306828894944_307975465894747_1348494_1358123081_n.jpg

- For young men, it's a picture of a lady with a nice arse but only the most observant will notice that she is crossing a street.

- The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.

-The perverts among them will imagine her naked.

- Wiser men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer to take the shot in the face of such beauty and be grateful that they shared it with humanity.

- For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.

- The other half will think she is a slut but wonder where she bought that blouse.

- Older women will imagine the misery that the woman's arse will cause by the time she reaches 50.

- But only children, the extremely intelligent and the celibate will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog.

I saw the butt first, then wondered what was behind the wheel of the cab. Didn't know it was a dog.

Last cab I got in was around 1 AM at one of the DC airports. I woulda paid double to have something that smells as good as my dog driving.

Back