How do you...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSmith

Reaction score
So I had a rough morning yesterday and decided it was time to apply some friction therapy to help get the rest of the day back on track.

Mid-session, someone walks in the bathroom, stops, and turns around to leave.

I need to find this person to find out what exactly they saw.

What would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:
head to that bar in northern alabama and find the someone to seduce the guys in your office to get the answer...

So I had a rough morning yesterday and decided it was time to apply some friction therapy to help get the rest of the day back on track.
Mid-session, someone walks in the bathroom, stops, and turns around to leave.

I need to find this person to find out what exactly they saw.

What would you do?

You're too late. You're screwed. The secret is out. Everyone does it, but it's only OK when you don't get caught.

The only thing you can do is plan better for next time. Practice situational awareness - are you casting a shadow? Can you be seen through the gaps in the door? Are you noisy?

Did you wipe it all off?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never know. But I've often suspected I've been caught.

It's just the funny looks people give me when they see me out in the open at the office. Horrified looks, I would say. As if they were saying to me "How dare you show yourself in public! Not after that!" Of course, that's how they always look at me. So maybe I shouldn't read too much into it.

Back