How confident are you?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello there,

About the question "How confident are you? there is something that might happen to you.

The confident level is a line with a negative slope. It is at its higher point just after the test and then stalls all the way to the ground as the days go by.

All this waiting period is a technic of NCEES and the State Boards to make us give up. So if at this point you are starting to wonder and doubt yourself, do not be troubled. You are just being human. Keep the faith and say, yeah...you know....

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

I don't feel so hot about things. I took the civil/WR exam, and most of the stuff I studied wasn't on it. And the stuff that was, I didn't really study that well. :bad:

I don't feel so hot about things. I took the civil/WR exam, and most of the stuff I studied wasn't on it. And the stuff that was, I didn't really study that well.  :bad:
Fudge --

I took the Civil PE/WR Depth too and I had the same feeling. :hung:

I felt like I was completely bass ackwards when it came to preparing for afternoon. :ruh:

I just hope I see a thin envelope in the mail ... :mail: Otherwise it is going to be six more months of agony :study

Ugh ...

JR

Back