How bout you make me some biscuits?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And regardless of the source of said biscuit, they are only good fresh out of the oven.
Not true at all. I can still vividly remember the biscuits that an old babysitter of mine used to make when we lived in the mountains of Virginia. You could get a biscuit from the bowl on her table anytime of day and still be treated to the fluffy goodness that they had fresh out of the oven. No one else has ever made a biscuit to compare.

Not true at all. I can still vividly remember the biscuits that an old babysitter of mine used to make when we lived in the mountains of Virginia. You could get a biscuit from the bowl on her table anytime of day and still be treated to the fluffy goodness that they had fresh out of the oven. No one else has ever made a biscuit to compare.
She kept her biscuits in a bowl?

Last edited by a moderator:
This all reads like an SNL sketch starring Christopher Walken. 

Back