How bout you make me some biscuits?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I fucked up the biscuits

ea9c2a0de80f29d9ea1514487b7f833a.jpg

Bisquick is a city slicker's crutch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will admit to using the instant gravy mix sometimes, but I do always makes it with 1 pound of spicy sausage

Nobody makes biscuits like a southern grandma!

That's 2 man-cards you need to drop today fox.

Have you not heard the phrase, "these biscuits are so good I'm going to go home and slap my momma?"

My dad says something similar. He'll say "that was so good it would make you wanna slap your momma!"

One downside of living out in the middle of the Pacific is that they don't have country sausage out here. They have Portuguese sausage, which is a type of smoked sausage similar to kielbasa and they have sausage links, but those don't compare to a good country sausage. 

I've been down south for business and some of the hotels will put out biscuits and gravy for the free breakfast.  I can't say that I'm a fan. 

Y'all use a lot of lard in your food.

So maybe we could start a pig farming business in Hawaii and make some bank?

MA- those type of biscuits are generally pretty terrible (at the hotel free breakfast)

I'll have to make you some homemade sometime

They have B&G here at the Omni hotel breakfast buffet.  I'm about in tears having to walk away from them to eat their eggs instead.  I hate my diet!

And regardless of the source of said biscuit, they are only good fresh out of the oven.

Back