How big is your certificate?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How big is your certificate?

• Small (less than 8 1/2" by 11")

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Average (8 1/2" by 11")

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Large (larger than 8 1/2" by 11")

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Mine is a non-standard rectangular size.  Smaller than 11" in the large dimension and bigger than 8.5" in the other.  How do I answer? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^Boo.  What fun is passing the PE exam if you can't hang it on your wall?

My original was just average. I'm hoping my AK certificate is HUGE! (but I don't know).

Does anyone know how big the Texas certificate is?
6a00e553a80e108834017c3826dd8e970b-800wi.jpg

I'm 100% sure I'd pay to get it.
At the time it was a like $50-60 fee, which included the cert, a stamp and attendance at a ceremony by one of the professional engineering societies.  I had already bought my stamp by the time the info came in the mail.  I wasn't in a position at the time to spend that kind of money for just a certificate because i wasn't going to go to the ceremony either.  Several years later I asked and I could still get one but it was like $20 or so...probably more than that now.   

^Boo.  What fun is passing the PE exam if you can't hang it on your wall?

My original was just average. I'm hoping my AK certificate is HUGE! (but I don't know).
I have my license in a frame, just not the you have passed. but having the license implies i have passed so it's all good

At the time it was a like $50-60 fee, which included the cert, a stamp and attendance at a ceremony by one of the professional engineering societies.  I had already bought my stamp by the time the info came in the mail.  I wasn't in a position at the time to spend that kind of money for just a certificate because i wasn't going to go to the ceremony either.  Several years later I asked and I could still get one but it was like $20 or so...probably more than that now.   
Do it already!!  :D

if i ever get a real office to hang such a thing I might, but no real point at the present time.  My college diploma is still sitting in the puffy folder thing they handed out at graduation.  
<smh>

I wouldn't dignify my assigned space called a cubicle like that.  Those documents adorn a nice wall in my home where many more people who actually care to see them, will.

Mine has a curve to it that I can't really explain. Regardless, I've been lead to believe that it doesn't matter what the size of your certificate is, it's how you use it.

Latest posts

Back