Hi from New Orleans!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

zydeclai

I am one of the engineers that do not live in California but I am trying to pass the Seismic and Survey test in Cali. I already passed the General PE in Louisiana a few years ago. One thing I learn is the best thing to do is STUDY, STUDY AND STUDY!! :p10940623:

GOOD LUCK!!

Hi zydeclai, welcome !!! I'm a ChE, not a Civil. But there are quite a few Civils here that can help you. What is your motivation for taking the Seismic and Survey? Are you planning on moving to California? My understanding is that only California PE's are required to take this test. If it's an exam that you don't have to take, it's admirable that you are preparing for it and taking it.

I am one of the engineers that do not live in California but I am trying to pass the Seismic and Survey test in Cali. I already passed the General PE in Louisiana a few years ago. One thing I learn is the best thing to do is STUDY, STUDY AND STUDY!! :p10940623:
GOOD LUCK!!
Welcome!

There are a few people who are taking the two 2.5 hour CA mini exams around here.

Welcome to EB! Ask a lot of questions and you'll be in good hands!

Check out the exam prep area for other people taking the CA Special Exams and Shoot The Breeze for a little relief from all of the preparation!

JR

Welcome! I'm a former Californian who's going back to Cali to take the rest of the tests. All my friends are still there and are passing as we speak so they're giving me tons of help and advice, so feel free to ask and I'll pass along what I can! Good luck!

Latest posts

Back