Hey ya'll

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Nick

Just wanted to say 'hey' to everybody and wish everybody luck with the wait! This board and the "other board" are the only thing keeping me from going crazy from the wait!

Heya Nick !!

You picked the right place to wait out the results. :) Good luck for managing your stress during your wait and for getting back positive results.

JR

P.S. BTW .. I noticed you are in Panama City. I lived there awhile before moving to Tallahassee. Did you take the exam in Tallahassee? Since the Professional Development Center has been razed, I heard the exam was in a hotel. :eek:hmy:

P.S. BTW .. I noticed you are in Panama City. I lived there awhile before moving to Tallahassee. Did you take the exam in Tallahassee? Since the Professional Development Center has been razed, I heard the exam was in a hotel. :eek:hmy:
Not to butt in, but I will anyway. My coworker took it in Tallahassee- it was in the Doubletree downtown and man was she pissed. She said you could barely see anything because it was so dark and the tables were all crappy. The proctors said it was the worst testing site they'd ever been in. Maybe they should check this stuff out before booking these places...

^^^ I had wondered about that because I know that location. I couldn't imagine taking the exam there and wondered why they would select that location. That is a real shame that your co-worker had to take the exam under less-than-suitable conditions. I would be bitchin' big time!

JR

Latest posts

Back