Hello from FL

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jax6S

Hi!

I just joined this forum. Let me introduce myself. I'm a chemical/environmental engineer working in FL for a state agency. I just took the PE exam in October and I passed. But I'm not gonna consider myself a PE until I get my license # from the FL board of engineering.

Anyway, that's all for now! See you guys around. :D

Hmmm .. I am an environmental engineer that works for a state agency in Florida that just passed the exam in October too :goat:
2.gif

3.gif
:D :multiplespotting:

FBPE is meeting on Jan 17th to review applications - hopefully #'s will be updated at http://www.myfloridalicense.com by week's end. I am waiting for my # to be assigned too before I call myself a professional engineer.

Great to meet a fellow regulator :ph34r: :ph34r: , so to speak.

Regards,

JR

Which state agency are you in (if I may ask)?

I see that you're in Tally huh? The heart of the Empire... :D

Hmmm .. I am an environmental engineer that works for a state agency in Florida that just passed the exam in October too :goat:
2.gif

3.gif
:D :multiplespotting:

FBPE is meeting on Jan 17th to review applications - hopefully #'s will be updated at http://www.myfloridalicense.com by week's end. I am waiting for my # to be assigned too before I call myself a professional engineer.

Great to meet a fellow regulator :ph34r: :multiplespotting: , so to speak.

Regards,

JR
Already have P.E. after my name on the stormwater reports. The owner of the company I do most of my independent contractor work is still signing and sealing the reports, but the name and the initials are there. :ph34r:

Which state agency are you in (if I may ask)?
I see that you're in Tally huh? The heart of the Empire... :D
I work for FDEP - Hazardous Waste Regulation (RCRA).

You are correct, I am in Tallahassee ... and resistance is futile
12.gif
borg_assimilation_faces.gif

21.gif

JR

I work for FDEP - Hazardous Waste Regulation (RCRA).
You are correct, I am in Tallahassee ... and resistance is futile
12.gif
borg_assimilation_faces.gif

21.gif

JR
Guess what? I'm with DEP too! Water/wastewater permitting! :)

BTW, did you take the exam in Tally back in October? I would assume so. I'm just trying to remember if you sat near me.

I probably won't remember cause I was brain-dead, even before the exam. :D

Last edited:
Guess what? I'm with DEP too! Water/wastewater permitting! :)
BTW, did you take the exam in Tally back in October? I would assume so. I'm just trying to remember if you sat near me.

I probably won't remember cause I was brain-dead, even before the exam. :D
Excellent !!

I took the civil exam, but I know a lady who took the Env exam that day. She was probably on that side of the room with you.

I am not at work today, but I will PM my suncom to you.
fing02.gif

JR

Back