Hello everyone

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluSkyy

Don't censer on me...
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm Jason Lawrence; an ME from Tulsa, OK.

This board has been very helpful already, took PE Mechanical, MD exam my last weekend.

Well, I guess I get to be the first one to WELCOME you to the board. Now that the studying is over, enjoy the rest of the areas.

There is a lot of good info passed around here, and also a lot of "Tom Foolery".

P.S. - I beat JR to the post!

Welcome! I hope you did well. I'm an ME too, but I turned to the dark side many years ago and became a civil/enviro. (sorry!)

Welcome ! I'm sure you'll find everyone around here is very supportive.

Hey Jason -

Glad you found the board to be a great resource! Kick back and enjoy the wait. Oh .. you may think it is okay now. Just wait ... I have seen people go :wacko: :screwloose: after a few weeks repeating the all-to-familiar mantra :waitwall:

We'll be glad to wait with you to keep you from ... :suicide:

Glad to have have you on board :)

Well, I guess I get to be the first one to WELCOME you to the board. Now that the studying is over, enjoy the rest of the areas.
There is a lot of good info passed around here, and also a lot of "Tom Foolery".

P.S. - I beat JR to the post!

Welcome aboard!
Looks like we all beat JR to the post!

-Ray

Ummm ... yeah. I am in Atlanta in a @#$%^&* short-course workshop :eek:ldman: It is all I can do to keep from . I think I am going to have to say something snarky to liven the place up :laugh:

JR

Hey,
I'm Jason Lawrence; an ME from Tulsa, OK.

This board has been very helpful already, took PE Mechanical, MD exam my last weekend.
i'm from Tulsa, OK as well...are you that guy who was on the local edition of dancing w/ the stars?

Latest posts

Back