Hello Everybody!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanfus

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am Evan.  I passed the EIT exam last year for the Nebraska State Board.  I am a Bachelor's degree holder in electrical engineering technology from Purdue University Northwest since 2018.  As of now, I am currently pursuing a master's degree full-time in electrical engineering moving back to my alma mater due to a job loss in March and my family lives 5 minutes away from campus.  After graduation, I plan on returning to Nebraska where a lot of my family is from and my extended family live in the Omaha area (Go Huskers!!).

I do plan on taking the PE CBT exam in August 2021 for the North Carolina board and have been putting in studying efforts since August 2020.  I feel confident about my prospects so far but the timeline I gave myself is plentiful to where I would like to pass the exam on the first try.  I was wondering if there is any guides, materials, or comments, experiences, or advice regarding the CBT exam.

Thank you all!

Hello everyone,

I am Evan. I passed the EIT exam last year for the Nebraska State Board. I am a Bachelor's degree holder in electrical engineering technology from Purdue University Northwest since 2018. As of now, I am currently pursuing a master's degree full-time in electrical engineering moving back to my alma mater due to a job loss in March and my family lives 5 minutes away from campus. After graduation, I plan on returning to Nebraska where a lot of my family is from and my extended family live in the Omaha area (Go Huskers!!).

I do plan on taking the PE CBT exam in August 2021 for the North Carolina board and have been putting in studying efforts since August 2020. I feel confident about my prospects so far but the timeline I gave myself is plentiful to where I would like to pass the exam on the first try. I was wondering if there is any guides, materials, or comments, experiences, or advice regarding the CBT exam.

Thank you all!
Hi Evan, I too am planning for EIT exam, could you please share your experience for study material, from where to start with? Thanks

Back