Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been so incredibly difficult to focus the last few days. It doesn't help that everyone in the office keeps asking about it. I just want to tell them all to shut up about it and just let me stress out in peace!

Worse, open office environment. At least I'm in the corner so I have a bit of privacy.
ouch. Have you considered this:

do-not-disturb-im-on-a-tight-schedule-today-exceptions-4214511.png

pjavery said:
I don't care either, but in looking up October results, I learned that one of their pass rates is only 25%. Poor bastards.

(For those unaware, it's a 16 hour/2 day test; you need to pass both a lateral & vertical portion to get licensed). 

View attachment 11243
That is because bridges are hard.  I find the repeat takers pass rate of 12% to be more alarming.

I heard our company wants to transition to an open office environment, which sounds like a terrible idea to me.  I'm a hermit and I like being in my cube.
I hated it at first. Still do too. You learn how to deal with it but I would much prefer it quieter. 

I hated it at first. Still do too. You learn how to deal with it but I would much prefer it quieter. 
I'm in an open office environment as well.  The only time it's a pain is when I'm trying to have a conversation with a client that is somewhat uncomfortable ("Where's the money, Lebowski?!") and I can hear people sniggering in the background or saying tings like "uh oh" and what not. But I am in the corner with windows, so that's nice.

Back