Good Luck my friends

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Hello there,

I would like to wish you all good luck. I have been in your shoes and know what you are feeling and thinking right now, as a first time taker and as a repeater. Did I study enough to pass?... I have to manage my time better.... What are they going to do this time to make my life misserable....

Everybody is different here and what works for some does not work for others. But before all we are ENGINEERS and have the capability of pass the test.

RG, DV and company I wish you good luck my friends.

With that being said just one more thing is left to be said....

Luis,

I have seen your contributions here as well as on the "the other board" board and wanted to thank you for your insight, and geniune concern for your fellow engineers.

Thanks for being inspirational and helpful to all, and congrats that you received your PE!

:woot:

Yeah guys, good luck. Im not gonna tell you that youll be fine. Cause that sucks. But just don't freak out.

Hello there,

This is it.No more study.Tiime to rock and roll. Remember to keep fighting to the end. When the going gets tough the ENGINEERS keep going.

Seriously my friends...

GO AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will remember you in my prayers.

I know you all have worked very hard. So be confident and say....

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

And if you're not confident...

150.gif

Back