Go make me a sammich...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you like your sammich?

• neatly made with every part of the surface of the bread covered so the flavors combine

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • sandwich filling focused on the center of the bread

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Mr snick has eaten both horse and kangaroo during his international travels for work. Apparently kangaroo is quite delicious

I want a Great Dane named Kitty and a Rottweiller named Jesus.

That way I can watch intruders piss themselves when I say, "Here Kitty, Kitty" and "Time to meet Jesus"

Horse meat is very good. In Italy is costs more than beef. Lean and irony. Yum!

When my parents came to visit, I didn't tell them they were eating horse. They loved it. Then they hated me when I told them.

I had kangaroo a couple of years ago. My old boss hunted deer and would have a party at the end of the year to cook the venison as well as buy other exotic meat for us to try. It was pretty tasty.

tumblr_mbyikrUJ0B1qhkzpz.jpg

I think it depends.

Messy sandwiches, focus it towards the center so I can pinch the exterior and keep it from falling everywhere.

But if you give me PB&J, there better be PB, and J, on every square inch of that mother f'er.

I think it depends.

Messy sandwiches, focus it towards the center so I can pinch the exterior and keep it from falling everywhere.

But if you give me PB&J, there better be PB, and J, on every square inch of that mother f'er.
That is completely contradictory. PB & J sammiches are supposed to be messy. Otherwise you skimped on my PB & J.

Back