Getting the results in...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeysVee

MASTER SPAMMER!
Reaction score
From a good source, "Looks like it might be another week or two before they (ELSES) release scores to the boards. Then it?s just up to them to let you know!"

So it looks like it will be a couple of weeks minimum. :suicide:

I am of a firm belief that the results were sent yesterday or today to the boards that request them first to send out for themselves. I think my state does a one day turn around, and will mail them by the end of this week.

I now FULLY expect to get my results in my mailbox on either Friday or Saturday.

HOW'S ABOUT THAT JAZZ? :ph43r:

DVINNY,

I hope you are correct. That would give me Sunday to work on my renegotiation package. Sweet!

I just called NCEES and the lady told me that they were hoping to mail the results out (for Texas) sometime this week.

I didn't ask about other states, but I would ASSuME they will go out around the same time.

:prayers:

civeng123,

Did she say whether they would be mailed out at the beginning of the week or the end of the week?

She told me they were going to mail them out this week. Nothing more specific. She alluded to the middle of the week, but didn't say exactly. I hope she was being honest and not just trying to get me off the phone.

If she is correct, then it looks like it is possible we may start to see resuls coming in by the end of the week.

Who's got the 411 on the mailing dates? civenf123? Joeysvee?

Please PM with with what ya got! Gimme what ya got for a pork chop! (line from a song) :D

Ed

Last edited:
No more PM'ing. Please share what you heard with the entire forum. Everyone understands it just what one person heard. You don't have to name names.

Thanks!

Back