Geotech Soils Formulas

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Got this from a guy on PPI

:ppi:

I actually already had this but a few people emailed asking for it.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/11bravo/PE/soils.gif

soils.gif

Thanks for posting that, I got a number of e-mails asking for it. I *believe* that I originally copied it from one of the Navy books.

-GT

no problem, I think I got a copy of that in my crappy PE Review class I took at Southern Tech (waste of $$$) although that sheet had some good info.

I have a few others I keep meaning to scan, but keep forgetting to do so..

Thanks for posting that, I got a number of e-mails asking for it. I *believe* that I originally copied it from one of the Navy books.
-GT
For everybody's info the Navy manual is DM-7 now called "Unified Facilites Criteria UFC 3-220-10N

8 June 2005"

Here is a link to the entire document.

UFC 3-220-10N (formerly DM-7)

The posted table is page 7.1-136

For everybody's info the Navy manual is DM-7 now called "Unified Facilites Criteria UFC 3-220-10N8 June 2005"

Here is a link to the entire document.

UFC 3-220-10N (formerly DM-7)

The posted table is page 7.1-136
MA_PE --

I was looking over the TOC and it looks like it only contains the information from NAVFAC 7.01 (Soil Mechanics) - I don't see topics from NAVFAC 7.02 (Foundations) or 7.03 (Special Topics).

I haven't looked into it further, but one would think a document with the term "unified" in the title would be combining ALL of the references. :brickwall:

More informed opinions welcomed !! :(

JR

MA_PE --
I was looking over the TOC and it looks like it only contains the information from NAVFAC 7.01 (Soil Mechanics) - I don't see topics from NAVFAC 7.02 (Foundations) or 7.03 (Special Topics).

I haven't looked into it further, but one would think a document with the term "unified" in the title would be combining ALL of the references. :dunno:

More informed opinions welcomed !! :)

JR
Cool

MA_PE --

I haven't looked into it further, but one would think a document with the term "unified" in the title would be combining ALL of the references. :dunno:

More informed opinions welcomed !! :)

JR
here we go 7.02 n others

Back