Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just be glad you aren't in California. They still have two more months to wait

Yeah California is gay all around! The Govt. over there think they know more that the rest of the world. Its like a huge soccer mom convention.

For the April exam of this year, it took 61 days for Georgia to post results (April 11 - June 11). First indication I got of passing was my name and license number showing up on the license check on the website. I got an email from them a couple of hours later saying my PE application was approved, and then got the letter around two weeks later.

For the April exam of this year, it took 61 days for Georgia to post results (April 11 - June 11). First indication I got of passing was my name and license number showing up on the license check on the website. I got an email from them a couple of hours later saying my PE application was approved, and then got the letter around two weeks later.

61 days would be today or tomorrow. Hopefully they are working tomorrow if the results don't come out today!

:multiplespotting:

The results of October exam last year came in on the 53rd day. With all the other states reporting, you would think Georgia would be soon. The bureaucrats in Atlanta could mess up a wet dream.....oh well, maybe we will get them next week if the New Years holiday doesn't screw that up.

61 days would be today or tomorrow. Hopefully they are working tomorrow if the results don't come out today!
:multiplespotting:
Tomorrow would be day 59......looks like it may be after the New Year.

it is more like.....

t i c k . . . . . t o c k . . . . . t i c k . . . . . t o c k . . . . .

Nothing today. If I have to take it again, I am going to South Carolina!

Hey my ELSES account is no longer available. That's a good sign!

Oh, I was hoping there was something to it.

Well with Georgia's schedule we should be able to sign up for the next exam before we get our results.

Oh, I was hoping there was something to it.
Well with Georgia's schedule we should be able to sign up for the next exam before we get our results.

well you can tell if you call in why its taking long. "how i be hepin you?" It's like they dont know english!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spoke to someone at the Professional Licensing Board's office (Tuesday @ 10:48 am). They received the results and are processing them now. She told me that our application status page will be updated during this process and to check that. Sounds like we may get the website update before Christmas but I wouldn't expect to get a letter until after Christmas......so the waiting continues!!

Just spoke to someone at the Professional Licensing Board's office (Tuesday @ 10:48 am). They received the results and are processing them now. She told me that our application status page will be updated during this process and to check that. Sounds like we may get the website update before Christmas but I wouldn't expect to get a letter until after Christmas......so the waiting continues!!

Thats awesome!!!!!! We should know soon, lets give them until after lunch to type stuff in and not crash their webpage today!

It's a Festivus Miracle! I was certain they were already on vacation for the New Year. Good luck to all.

Bah Humbug, you know good and well we are not seeing the results until after Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back