Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One theory floating around is that Cersi will try and go all "Mad King" and try to set off all the wildfire stashed under King's Landing and that Jamiee will put an end to that the same way he did last time.

only way I can see the starks keep the north is with some alliance with Dany and she makes him a stark by royal decree?  Seems like they are the 2 main characters at the moment (last 2 seasons)  But that will be tough with littlefinger coming to their aid. Don't see any real way balish can claim the throne

yeah I wonder if he went back to help out Sansa?  Wasn't he involved in getting her set free from westeros (along with littlefinger)

b1fc4bac9bddad342a9851bfa74c988d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I like the Jon is Targaryn story but If he is then who is alive that can confirm it. bran is out humping a tree somewhere north of the wall so I don't know maybe he sees the past and somehow reunites with Jon to tell him?

Is next season the last one?

I think I stopped reading at Book 4- would still like to finish them. The books spend a lot of time on Varys and Arya.. Lots of time....

One way to confirm Jon as a Targaryn could be that he is set on fire and doesnt burn; that would be pretty convincing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wont happen, but the thing that I would like to see most Sunday is for Cersi to admit that Tommon is a ******* (not sure if that's the right word- but you get the point) and not the rightful heir.  Since her son is basically F'ing her over , she might as well do the same!

All I can say from last night is WOW.

IMO, the first ten minutes of that show was some of the best TV I have seen in a long time, probably since Rita's death in one of the Dexter season finales.

-Cersei is one bad m'fer.  When she nonchalantly saw Tommen's body and more or less brushed it off, it seemed to me that she had almost some degree of disgust or disappointment with him, despite her efforts to save him initially.  You know she's an awesome character when you're rooting for her to get her revenge in the scene with the Septa/Mountain and her nephew in the basement.  I was, however, anticipating an even larger boom/percentage of King's Landing to be f'd up by the wildfire explosion.

-Arya/Frey - Long time coming.  What was interesting was her eye contact in an earlier scene with Jamie Lannister.  Is he her next target?

-Bran/Tower scene - presumably just confirming what we all thought anyways: Jon = Starkaeryan.

-Dorne - What threw me off here was the fact that Vaerys arrives as part of the "recruiting session", but is already back with Dany when she sets sail for Westeros.  Something seemed off with the timeline.

-If Jon and Dany joing forces as expected, how do the Lannister's remotely stand a chance?  You would think that even with the Lannister army and recent conquests, that they would be considerably lesser in numbers when you take count of the Snow/Dany ranks.  Maybe the White Walkers will level the playing field somehow?

So, Jon's Mom is Eddard Stark's sister? And who really is his Dad? A Targaryen? 

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Jon's Mom is Eddard Stark's sister? And who really is his Dad? A Targaryen? 
Yes.  Jon's mom is Lyanna Stark (Eddard's Sister) and his father is (unless there is some other massive plot twist) Rhaegar Targaryen, who was the son of the "Mad King" and Dany's oldest brother.  Lyanna was betrothed to Robert Baratheon, and Rhaegar was married to one of the Martells at the time the two did the hankie pankie.  

OK, as a follow-up to my fourth bullet above - it is speculated that at least a month had elapsed.  In that scene, apparently there are both Dornish ships and ships with House Tyrell's sigil on the sails, so it was enough time to gather up both of those fleets.  

Do you watch the after show?  I think they summed up the whole Cersei thing pretty well.  Bad as she was sometimes, Cersei was always about her kids.  Now that they're gone I think she's kind of lost it and is going to be the new mad king/queen.  Still lookin' for Jamie to skewer her at some point when she goes completely mental.

Do you watch the after show?  I think they summed up the whole Cersei thing pretty well.  Bad as she was sometimes, Cersei was always about her kids.  Now that they're gone I think she's kind of lost it and is going to be the new mad king/queen.  Still lookin' for Jamie to skewer her at some point when she goes completely mental.
Don't, but probably should.  I agree - one of them will be the death of the other.  

Back