funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Advertising FAIL. Saw this on one of the advertising banners on EB.com this morning. :Locolaugh:
6nutxz.jpg
You do realize that those are "smart" ads that are generated based off of your internet browsing history, dont you?
Disagree. Work PC firewall does not allow access to dating websites (nor would I even use one to begin with). "Smart" ads do exist, however, but can also be randomly generated as opposed to being based on one's browsing history. In either case, the ad generator should be using spell check. LOL

Advertising FAIL. Saw this on one of the advertising banners on EB.com this morning. :Locolaugh:
6nutxz.jpg
You do realize that those are "smart" ads that are generated based off of your internet browsing history, dont you?
Disagree. Work PC firewall does not allow access to dating websites (nor would I even use one to begin with). "Smart" ads do exist, however, but can also be randomly generated as opposed to being based on one's browsing history. In either case, the ad generator should be using spell check. LOL
Stuck pig squeals the loudest.

Match.com Was really good to "chat" with women on a one to one basis and not in a bar. After a few weeks, we did finally go out to dinner. I would also like to add that I had come across some real winners on the dating groups. Five of them wanted me to beat up their exes. Funny thing, four of them got back together with their exes.

I chatted with MIAF on a dating website.

Therefore, I strongly encourage against it.

I met my wife the old fashioned way, in person. Albeit under a very odd set of circumstances. But we lived real long distance and used AOL IM to chat every night, since this was in the early 2000s before cell phones had free nights and long distance.

Met my wife when I was about 14. We swam together for years. So, until we started dating in 2004, I've seen her more with her clothes off (albeit in a swimsuit) than on. :D

Dude I am so throwing the BS Flag on that!!! Science Camp girls do not get the awsome tat that your wife has.

jeansfit.gif

bump

Aaaaaaah the mammaries, errr, I mean memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. It's doctored.

Even so, just the thought that having all of those injuries attributed to a curb is hilarious.

Back