funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the golf one is pretty cool.

not seeing the trees or the cemetery.

at some point someone has to give the answers.

In the bathroom one, it looked like a skin oil stain from someone who had been in the bathtub facing out to me, leaving the stain while probably gettin some bathtub lovin... Maybe it is someone outside?

The one in the kitchen, not freaking me out... What's the big deal?

The crossed legs - EWWWW.

The one in the dark basement in the red circle? I think you're really looking for something there...

The forest... not seeing it?

The cemetary - maybe the tree that has the shape of an ugly head in the background??? (*EDIT - SSmith... OHHHHHH)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some more:

the-lake-and-the-tree-8651.jpg

girl-posing-29669.jpg

soccer-team-36663.jpg

broccoli-57682.jpg

rocky-hills-15002.jpg

mother-in-the-park-65994.jpg

santa-39-s-girls-66322.jpg

stiil don't see the point of either the cemetery or the forest. An I can now add the girl sitting on the bed.

FWIW: no bricks were shat at any of the "solved" ones either.

Concerning the young lady on the bed. I had a lady friend in college with the same "issue". So I am inclined to think it is not a photoshop job.

Freon

I don't can't see the woods or the girl on the bed. What issue?? MA - read ssmith's clue for the cemetary

I don't can't see the woods or the girl on the bed. What issue?? MA - read ssmith's clue for the cemetary
SSmith, Fraz: got it. that's LAME.

I got the girl on the bed, too and before TD's excellent hint.

still lost on the forest one.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing I see on the Santa's helper pic is that the 3rd girl from the left has a hard on. ???? Is that it? that's lame.

Back