funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiw.jpg
I wonder if she could touch her elbows behind her back... Even if she couldn't, I'd like to see her try.

Man, the funny pic thread has been blowing up with some really good material lately. Lots of good T&A. Keep it up folks. But please keep the penis merman tattoos to a minimum. I wonder how one comes up with that. I mean do they walk in to a tattoo parlor and say, "you know what I was thinking about getting on my back was two mermen, one taking the other from behind and tweaking his nipples, and I'd like two thundering penises in the background shooting their respective loads" and then the tattoo artists says "sure, let me spend the next 6 hours drawings some dongs and some gay mermen."
He could have just gotten the kid from SuperBad to draw it.

Warning NC17 (X?) material!

Who wants to make out w/ Homer?

- this was listed as a tattoo :blink: . . .for her sake i hope it was just painted on

Last edited by a moderator:
^ On a similar note, the director of our church choir asked me if I could sing. My answer was "Only if you consider a 3/4 cam and straight pipes music."

I believe it was from the camaro5 forum. They've been getting a lot of stuff lately on the new camaro. I found it by way of GMInside News (I'm prowlerjc over there).

Back