funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy2009.jpg

That's asinine. There should be an E on the end, right?

^Double-clicking the mouse to activate the program?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.jpg

click here for the uncensored version (NSFW - and really tacky)

hiw.jpg

1271.jpg

lawyerrev.jpg

olanmills75.jpg

Man, the funny pic thread has been blowing up with some really good material lately. Lots of good T&A. Keep it up folks. But please keep the penis merman tattoos to a minimum. I wonder how one comes up with that. I mean do they walk in to a tattoo parlor and say, "you know what I was thinking about getting on my back was two mermen, one taking the other from behind and tweaking his nipples, and I'd like two thundering penises in the background shooting their respective loads" and then the tattoo artists says "sure, let me spend the next 6 hours drawings some dongs and some gay mermen."

Man, the funny pic thread has been blowing up with some really good material lately. Lots of good T&A. Keep it up folks. But please keep the penis merman tattoos to a minimum. I wonder how one comes up with that. I mean do they walk in to a tattoo parlor and say, "you know what I was thinking about getting on my back was two mermen, one taking the other from behind and tweaking his nipples, and I'd like two thundering penises in the background shooting their respective loads" and then the tattoo artists says "sure, let me spend the next 6 hours drawings some dongs and some gay mermen."

Either that, or someone lost a really, really bad bet in college.

Latest posts

Back