funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this belonged in here.

whbja8.gif

Along with the one of him owning the Browns fan.

th_HarrisonSlamsFan.gif

(Although, I will admit, he was a bit over the top, they don't call him the Silverback for nothing)

harrison2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this belonged in here.
whbja8.gif
It was funny to hear the crowd react, sitting in the pub watching the instant replay, after they called a penalty for unnecessary roughness on that play:

- the first knockdown got a light mumble of "hm" from the crowd.

- the second punch got a murmur of "Eh?"

- the third and fourth jams got cries of "WHOA!" and "Oh no, you didn't!"

What a jackass. Glad they called him out on it.

Yeah, still not getting it.
But, I admit, I'm a dork when it comes to these.
I saw this guy stuck in a traffic jam one evening.

narkoleptic (sp?) is a condition where one spontaneously falls asleep. not someone to drive near!

this guy actually parks at my wife's office building. she steers clear, which may be the intent.

I worked with a narcoleptic. It was kind of funny in a weird way, but he was a really odd fellow. He claimed to have knocked down a UFO with a lunch bucket. He also said an intruder in his room turned into a roach and left by way of going under the door.

I worked with a narcoleptic. It was kind of funny in a weird way, but he was a really odd fellow. He claimed to have knocked down a UFO with a lunch bucket. He also said an intruder in his room turned into a roach and left by way of going under the door.

:screwloose:

That's pretty much everyone's take on it. There was an SP report on the man to roach incident, so we know that was true (or more specifically that he believed it was).

^^^ OH NO YOU DIDN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO, That girls pick started something on an old board I was on once. It went forever. Please tell me you didn't. She is more famous than LOOTY.

I have no idea what you're talking about DV (looty?). that is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen - I read all 28 pages of this thread and didn't see it so fair game. :)

I have no idea what you're talking about DV (looty?). that is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen - I read all 28 pages of this thread and didn't see it so fair game. :)
OMG, you don't know Lootie either?

THis could get ugly fast. :D

OPPLOOTER.jpg

Back