funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I heard it when I was seven or so. Definitely not a big deal.

I snorted at EM's Never heard that one, but I'll be sure to spread it around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to express my extreme dissatisfaction and disappointment in both csb's and em's jokes in this thread and I think they should both be banned.

This is the FUNNY PICTURE THREAD both of those jokes are word jokes which belong in the FUNNY JOKE THREAD.

Alright, maybe we should let them off with a warning, but DON'TLET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

FWIW: I heard both of the those jokes a LONG time ago. Remember I'm one of the old guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to express my extreme dissatisfaction and disappointment in both csb's and em's jokes in this thread and I think they should both be banned.
This is the FUNNY PICTURE THREAD both of those jokes are word jokes which belong in the FUNNY JOKE THREAD.

Alright, maybe we should let them off with a warning, but DON'TLET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!
The simple solution would be for them to come up with pictures that match the jokes.

[SIZE=24pt]PLEASE DON'T DO IT, I WAS JUST KIDDING.[/SIZE]

Too late. I bet Dleg or Wolverine can come up with some Paint masterpeices depicting these scenes.

wow - when did Lindeburgh's machine-like regime get adopted up in here? - You're right MA, joke was like grade school level - sad but true, and older sibling is who told it to me. I don't think i actually got it when i first heard it (what white stuff?)

Enuff about that, perhaps this will bring in some Christmasy cheer (note: it is NOT a funny pic, so ban away chief!)

Dleg isn't going to be a problem but Wolverine, please wait a couple of hours to post said filth. I just ate my lunch and I would like to keep something down today.
You need to be careful of what you ask for, even in jest.

Nice pic there, EM.

I added a picture to mine! Man, I'm having the worst week ever here on eb.com...
tough crowd all of a sudden. . . . :dunno:

csb and EM are about to be on the 11:15 express train to Bansville, one way ticket.
bah, popular vote would bring us back on eb allstars :tribe:

take that you Jeff Probst wanna be!

:joke: (only cuz i don't wanna get banned -_- )

Like this?

Frew_Up.jpg

Back