funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1471167_744964882198624_1804958162_n.jpg

Reminds me of a phrase uttered when discussing hurricanes & tornadoes with a couple of friends. They were talking about how easy/hard it is to stand up in the wind and how "air doesn't hurt," to which I responded, "It's not the wind that hurts, it's the stuff the wind picks up and throws at you that hurts."

I certainly hope Holly wasn't hurt, but come on! Who hasn't wished this very thing on all these weather idiots who stand out in the middle of it telling everyone else to stay indoors? And stupid Jim Cantore with his swim goggles on - I really want him to get hit with a stop sign........

Jim-Cantore-Facebook.jpg

As a licensed professional engineer, I can tell you that was a 48" stop sign. That's a lot of metal to take to the face.

As a proficient googler, I can tell you the clip is fake and from the TV show The Class. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0484082/
I disagree on the sign sizing. Considering you only see the reporter from the waist up and can still see the full sign, it's no larger than a 36x36. That is unless she's Amazonian...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back