funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1a03db97dba8d5b939af87aed329dccfc6f06d622127f9bd1b2d9dfd5262849b_1.gif
This would be me trying to run or jog

I think her head crossed the line so at least she finished

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how the winner was the one in jeans, and everyone else was wearing athletic attire.

I've seen this happen to someone before. It was just shy of the finish line of a half marathon. This middle aged guy was approaching the finish line, tripped and went down about 10 feet from the finish. Before he went down he had been running with no obvious issues, but now that he was down his legs just seemed to quite working. He couldn't get up. His legs kept cramping and he'd fall over again. In the end two people scooped him up, carried him across the finish line and into a medical tent. It was a crazy thing to see.

I've seen this happen to someone before. It was just shy of the finish line of a half marathon. This middle aged guy was approaching the finish line, tripped and went down about 10 feet from the finish. Before he went down he had been running with no obvious issues, but now that he was down his legs just seemed to quite working. He couldn't get up. His legs kept cramping and he'd fall over again. In the end two people scooped him up, carried him across the finish line and into a medical tent. It was a crazy thing to see.
I think she might of won- it looks like her head crossed, (underneath), the finish line first.

Back