funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the 80's were like that too.

Minisnick actually has an old school big wheel....i foresee flying like that in our near future. He has already tried dragging it up on the front porch and tries riding to the very edge before he puts his feet down to stop...if i wasn't standing right at the edge he would have gone over one time.

Baseball players flop too

Julio-Borbon-2.gif

Minisnick actually has an old school big wheel....i foresee flying like that in our near future. He has already tried dragging it up on the front porch and tries riding to the very edge before he puts his feet down to stop...if i wasn't standing right at the edge he would have gone over one time.
^^ I have a casual mom (pictured in my head) holding her foot out to prevent danger while speaking to a friend unwaivered by the child that almost met his demise but then backs up and tries again...

Big smile on the kids face...

ngnrd - PE said:

That's what my dad called a 'teaching moment'.
Yep same here. I just didn't want to spend the rest of the evening in the ER waiting to get stitches or a cast. although the new neighbor is a surgeon so we probably just could just call him over in the future if that happens.

Back