funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rdn7b.jpg

^If I ever do anything in my chosen hobby that causes me to crap myself, I don't think anybody will ever know. With any luck, the evidence will be destroyed in the post-accident fire.

That's another one of those GIFs I could watch all day. It must be something about the ones where people hurt themselves or others.

My ex is a long distance runner so she would run the occasional full or half marathon. Sadly, this fairly common. The weekend warriors will use the porto potty if there is one nearby, but the real competitive runner just let it rip.
That makes them losers.
Not that this has ever happened to me but that doesn't mean I haven't come close. Running long distances can does strange things to your digestive system. There have been a number of occasions where you will be out on a run in the middle of nowhere and all of a sudden, for no particular reason, you have an overwhelming urge to poo.

Fortunately for me I've always managed to find a restroom. I know people who haven't been that lucky.

Fortunately for me I've always managed to find a restroom. I know people who haven't been that lucky.
I had a real close call one time. I was half a mile from home, in a residential area so no shops to stop into, and there was no way I was going to make it. Fortunately, I was passing by some athletic fields and noticed a porto john there which saved me.

I run on trails mostly and it is true that some times it will come out of no where, thankfully there is always room in the National Park for some more shit.. hopefully I was just able to shit on one of Shermans Lt's or something ;)

For those of you having trouble reading the 1st caption, it says "Mr. President, Governor Romney, as a 20-year-old college student, all I hear from professors, neighbors and others is that when I graduate, I will have little chance to get employment. What can you say to reassure me, but more importantly my parents, that I will be able to sufficiently support myself after I graduate?"

75700_512818142061722_680482737_n.jpg

This was the only part of the debate I saw and I told my wife they should ask his major.

I had a real close call one time. I was half a mile from home, in a residential area so no shops to stop into, and there was no way I was going to make it. Fortunately, I was passing by some athletic fields and noticed a porto john there which saved me.
I run on trails mostly and it is true that some times it will come out of no where, thankfully there is always room in the National Park for some more shit.. hopefully I was just able to shit on one of Shermans Lt's or something ;)
Usually I'll carry toilet paper with me on long runs for just such an emergency. I've never used it on a run before, but I have had to loan it to someone who needed it. The only time I've actually had to use my emergency tp was after a race and none of the porta-johns had any toilet paper. :\

I bring a roll if I am going on a serious hike, but if I'm just going for a few miles I don't worry about it. There is a 5 mile loop I liked to do in Mass around a reservoir. One or twice, nature called and I was unprepared. Nothing like hiking the last couple of miles with a few pine needles up your ass.

I bring a roll if I am going on a serious hike, but if I'm just going for a few miles I don't worry about it. There is a 5 mile loop I liked to do in Mass around a reservoir. One or twice, nature called and I was unprepared. Nothing like hiking the last couple of miles with a few pine needles up your ass.
What are you?.. a bear?

At Xmas I pick up small stuff to throw into my wife's stcking. One year I got a bunch of "travel" size things including a small "tp to go" package. She thought that was the cat's pajamas, even though she doesn't run long distances. She now keeps one in her purse and makes sure she brings it to every concert or other stadium event we go to because you just never know when you're going to need it.

Back