funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to use the metal ones, but they created too much road noise. The wooden ones are nicer, but don't last as long. Besides, I can buy a couple hundred hangers for the price of one muffler.

^ LOL. Does that move you to compete in the "modified" category at the local car shows?

I have a special chrome one for the car shows. Never seemed to rate high enough in any of the categories to matter. Not sure why.

Strong_pole_dancer_zpse6e97b13.gif

what the story behind the marine and the Texas player?

It looks like a kid who thinks he is a bad ass being introduced to a real bad ass..

Last edited by a moderator:
what the story behind the marine and the Texas player?

It looks like a kid who thinks he is a bad ass being introduced to a real bad ass..
If you look close, the player salutes the Marine when he gets in the end zone. Either the Marine took offense to a non-Marine saluting him, or he just isn't a Texas fan.

If you look close, the player salutes the Marine when he gets in the end zone. Either the Marine took offense to a non-Marine saluting him, or he just isn't a Texas fan.
I don't think he salutes the Marine, he appears to raise his finger to his mouth to "shush" the crowd as he enters the endzone. You can see it more clearly in the video here

http://www.sportsgri...e-upset-marine/

i don't normally take a chain saw camping. What about when the logs become unstable and dinner takes a dive?

Back