funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-graphs-self-defense-steps-for-women.jpg

Hmmm... I may give Chrome a second look. I need booby pics, though, for a proper opinion.

Wait... that's just a drawing of a ficticious girl who is nothing more than a metaphor for an interwebz browser. :huh:

Booby pics of any type would be appreciated, though.

"see look Johnny, this is what happens if you're bad."

we had this happen last year. neighbor's tramp flipped over our fence and 1/2'd a 6 year old tree.

abd-169.gif

EDIT: "When you see it... You'll shit bricks"

For fuxaix, that was the longest loading page in history...

Let's make this one worse!! HeH??

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ That is horrible lifting technique. He's going to develop serious lower back problems if he keeps that up.

As a competitive bodybuilder and power-lifter, I must say.... I AM COMPLETELY amused by the amount of stupidity in that clip.

1. Is the spotter really lifting in sandals? (hope the next rep fell on his toe)

2. That guy pressing from floor means his elbows hit and he can't even get the bar to his chest

3. I have to laugh at his 'arch' , to get his stomach up to hit the bar, like its a full rep.

4. it looks like a 90lb. joe weider set from Kmart. That's awesome.

5. I love that dog.

I thought the same thing. Why would anyone lift like that? Everything about it was wrong and dangerous.

The jack stands are pretty noticeable, but I just caught something there I don't think anyone's found yet.

Back