funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-gifs-exercise.gif

Here is a poster I would like to see go up all over the U.S.
Why?
One very good reason, especially these days, is that if everyone could speak (and hopefully read and write) english (which is undeniably the most prevelant language here in the US), a LOT of redundant programs could be eliminated by state and federal governments. I suspect alone might solve a significant part of this multi-trillion dollar deficeit. This doesn't even start to address duplicate signage, printings of public documentation of government programs and other redundant hard goods whose sole purpose is to accomodate non-english speaking citizens.

Why?
To negate the advance of Spanish as a language of equal importance, because it is not. Not only Spanish, but every other language that takes hold from immigrants who don't want to assimilate. The practice of "multiculturalism" is a failed social experiment. Just ask the people of the former Yugoslavia how that worked out.

Why?
To negate the advance of Spanish as a language of equal importance, because it is not. Not only Spanish, but every other language that takes hold from immigrants who don't want to assimilate. The practice of "multiculturalism" is a failed social experiment. Just ask the people of the former Yugoslavia how that worked out.
And I guess that reasoning is brilliant. Maybe it is for short minded people.

Why?
One very good reason, especially these days, is that if everyone could speak (and hopefully read and write) english (which is undeniably the most prevelant language here in the US), a LOT of redundant programs could be eliminated by state and federal governments. I suspect alone might solve a significant part of this multi-trillion dollar deficeit. This doesn't even start to address duplicate signage, printings of public documentation of government programs and other redundant hard goods whose sole purpose is to accomodate non-english speaking citizens.
True dat!

Back