funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dungeons and Dragons has developed into a huge and challenging game system with alternate rules based on which version you are playing. At different times there has been whats called "Attribute scores" the higher the better. Conan the barbarian would have had high strength and constitution scores 18 or better, while Gandolf from lord of the rings would have had high intelligence above average wisdom and when younger probobly high dexterity. The baby would have high charisma scores (who doesn't think a baby is cute?) Charsima attributes were later removed from newer game versions of D&D. My readers digest version to answer the question.

[SIZE=12pt]RG, Ble, and The Captain visit the Dungeons and Dragons table to ask "WTF?" . . .[/SIZE]

dnd8.jpg

"You D&D guys are such geeks..."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still kinda upset that those WERE the droids we were looking for.
2762458387_31207c1a81.jpg

Now I love Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, LOTR, Avatar, Star Whores: Episode III - Revenge of the Shit, and pretty much else called Star Something.

But I draw the line wayyyyyyyy before dressing up like a Klingon and whipping out my Torch of Gondor. Get a life, an apartment, a girlfriend, and maybe even a job!

Back