• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - Mechanical PE / Machine Design Sample Quesitons + Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbward

Reaction score
Just passed the April 09 PE - Mechanical / Machine Design. So, I have two books that i don't need anymore:

1) NCEES Mechanical Engineerig Sample Questions & Solutions (rev2 - 2001)

2) Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam - Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems (2nd Ed - 2008)

Both are in excellent condition with no writing on the pages ( I photo copied the problems and pasted them into a notebook before solving to preserve the books - in case I needed to use them again)

Together these books will cost you over $100 new ($54.95 +s&h from NCEES and $45.00 + s&h from Amazon).

I will sell the set for $75 + postage.

email me at [email protected] if interested.

-geoff

Just passed the April 09 PE - Mechanical / Machine Design. So, I have two books that i don't need anymore:
1) NCEES Mechanical Engineerig Sample Questions & Solutions (rev2 - 2001)

2) Six Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam - Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems (2nd Ed - 2008)

Both are in excellent condition with no writing on the pages ( I photo copied the problems and pasted them into a notebook before solving to preserve the books - in case I needed to use them again)

Together these books will cost you over $100 new ($54.95 +s&h from NCEES and $45.00 + s&h from Amazon).

I will sell the set for $75 + postage.

email me at [email protected] if interested.

-geoff

bump

Latest posts

Back