FLORIDA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will stick around and as well introduce a large number of new young engineers from my organization to this board.

On a side note, I just realized that in the last 2 days (since I discovered and joined this board) I have made a Junior Engineer. If the Texas board doesn't release the results for another week....I may achieve the Veteran status here by then....

:eek:ld-025:

SapperPE said:
lev, you are entirely correct, and I only posted that for fun. It is refreshing to see all the new names pop up when results roll out. I hope that some of you new folks stay, share your tips and wisdom with the next crowd getting ready for the exam, or just hang out and share jokes and crude / funny pictures.

SapperPE said:
lev, you are entirely correct, and I only posted that for fun. It is refreshing to see all the new names pop up when results roll out. I hope that some of you new folks stay, share your tips and wisdom with the next crowd getting ready for the exam, or just hang out and share jokes and crude / funny pictures.
It's a shame I didn't get to use this board in preparing for my exam and only found about it after the fact!! I definitely plan on sticking around, pass or fail. It is a great resource. Thanks EB!!!

It's a shame I didn't get to use this board in preparing for my exam and only found about it after the fact!! I definitely plan on sticking around, pass or fail. It is a great resource. Thanks EB!!!
I am glad I found this board back in October before I had even applied for the April Exam... Its has been a great resourse and a fun board to hang out on..

I will stick around and as well introduce a large number of new young engineers from my organization to this board.

I definitely plan on sticking around, pass or fail. It is a great resource. Thanks EB!!!
Excellent !!! :bananalama: We love to have people stay around and share experiences whether it be exam, work-related, school, or anything else from your personal life. :eek:ld-025:

JR

Agreed.

I think alot of members don't realize exactly how much engineering gets discussed on this board. Seems like we have a rep for being a bunch of goofballs (I'm not saying that we aren't) but a ton of real-life engineering situations get discussed here. Which makes it even more valuable to us goofball engineers....

ktulu

Agreed.
I think alot of members don't realize exactly how much engineering gets discussed on this board. Seems like we have a rep for being a bunch of goofballs (I'm not saying that we aren't) but a ton of real-life engineering situations get discussed here. Which makes it even more valuable to us goofball engineers....

ktulu

I'm just here for the funny pictures and jokes. :bananalama:

just letting you guys know, I didn't get my results today up in Jacksonville. guess it will be tomorrow or Friday.

it seems everyone at my office is more anxious to find out.. that of course makes me super anxious. :p10940623:

Florida is a direct-mail state, but with all of the recounts we have there is NO TELLING when results will be available. :bio:
JR

I think it is because of a "Hanging Mike Lindberg" or a Hanging Chad or something like that.

I'd listen to what Luis says ^^^^^^ He is the results date guru. He has figured them in every direction and I believe he also has a sixth sense for this.

Damn... I didn't know Luis was the result date man. Instead of calling the worthless board people I couldve just ask Luis. :bio:

So when is the PA results coming?

it seems everyone at my office is more anxious to find out.. that of course makes me super anxious. :bio:

That was the worst! Every day for the 2 weeks before I got the results people would ask if I had heard yet. It made me wish I hadn't told anyone I was taking it!

Good luck FL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... I didn't know Luis was the result date man. Instead of calling the worthless board people I couldve just ask Luis. :bio: So when is the PA results coming?
PA is an EES state, if I remember correctly. Should that be corrrect.....end of June

Is anyone checking the mail this afternoon? Results were mailed Tuesday. I have confirmed it multiple times so they should be coming in today and tomorrow.

PA is an EES state, if I remember correctly. Should that be corrrect.....end of June
You are correct! I am planning on June 22 (Friday) or maybe the next week.

I hate all the people asking as well. It seems as though even the people I didn't talk to about it ask also. Some people I didn't even know worked here :brickwall: . Oh well I guess the test and the anticipation wouldn't be the same if we didn't have to answer the one question 30 times a day:

"So did you pass?"

I stayed home this morning to check my mail .... it typically runs between 10 AM - 12 PM.
JR

OUTSTANDING - what dedication. You are my hero. :brickwall: Let us know. I don't think my mail checker ( a 15 yr old) is very reliable - he doesn't get up until late afternoon. (oh to be a teenager again)!!

Back