FLORIDA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my shows me at kissimmee, where i took it at. Sound like a a good reason for you to call and ask about that, and while on the phone ask when the results

will be here?
I just called using this excuse and spoke with Brian Lynch from the FL Board. He said that ELSES mailed the results on Monday directly to us. These people are going to kill me, every time is a different status.

I just called using this excuse and spoke with Brian Lynch from the FL Board. He said that ELSES mailed the results on Monday directly to us. These people are going to kill me, every time is a different status.
To "us" ... the people anxiously awaiting the results? Well, if they mailed them on Monday you would think they should start arriving today. Simple little envelope, nothing big. Oh boy.

meaning that we (FLORIDA) will be receiving the results today...

RC

Everyone - try to relax. I know it's tough but for most of you (60+%) the hard work and studying are over because you are going to pass. Savor the moment and stay positive. Unless you got a big bonus awaiting, all you doing is ramping yourself up for nothing.

I too am awaiting my results but cannot do anything about my preformance last April. Lets all hope we pass.

I don want to add to anyone's anxiety but I just spoke to an ELSES representative and after calling her a few times, needless to say she recognizes my voice.

She told me All florida letters have been mailed on Tuesday June 12 from Clemson, SC. Depending on how far everyone is I think we should start seeing results tomorrow.

I don want to add to anyone's anxiety but I just spoke to an ELSES representative and after calling her a few times, needless to say she recognizes my voice.She told me All florida letters have been mailed on Tuesday June 12 from Clemson, SC. Depending on how far everyone is I think we should start seeing results tomorrow.
alright, let the party begin. :multiplespotting:

please, describe mail-envelope characteristics (for PASS and FAIL) to those who will receive it...
RC
From reading an older post, if you pass, it is in a nice shiny white envelope. If you fail, it is red and has one of these on the front :multiplespotting:

please, describe mail-envelope characteristics (for PASS and FAIL) to those who will receive it...
RC
If you fail ... I think it is 3 sheets. 1st page saying you failed, 2nd page giving some statistics (but realizing it is not the actual score according to their disclaimer / foot note and 3rd page explaining how to re-apply. I got this envelope last time around, but I can't remember exactly.

If you pass ... only one page?

Thanks SapperPE. You are quite right. But I guess as long as the EB is around, this will continue to happen as twice a year you are going to have a new group of exam takers.

SapperPE said:
Ah, yes, the good old inconsistencies from the same board. Here are some standard results trends that I have noticed over the last year and a half of watching results come in:

SapperPE said:
lev, you are entirely correct, and I only posted that for fun. It is refreshing to see all the new names pop up when results roll out. I hope that some of you new folks stay, share your tips and wisdom with the next crowd getting ready for the exam, or just hang out and share jokes and crude / funny pictures.
I definitely think I will stick around Sapper (hopefully as one sharing my tips and wisdom). This site has been pretty funny to read. I have especially enjoyed the number of times I have fallen for the "Florida Results are not in" type of thread.

WHOO, I just got a chill, they could be here today???

I just called my son, but he is not at home yet, i told him to check when he gets there and call me.

I talked to Bryan last time and he was correct as to when i would get my letter...

We are having tornados, hail, and flooding today. Has anyone ever heard of tornados, hail, or flooding delaying the results?

Back