Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check NCEES, nothing. Check FBPE, nothing. Finally check my email. YES! Passed!
Congrats! Not gonna lie, seeing you on the board made me sweat it a little. I couldn't have a Gator pass while I failed! Luckily we're both newly minted PEs now, so I can congratulate you with full sincerity! :beerchug:

Congrats again to everyone who passed! I can't say that enough to everyone today. Well done y'all!

Good luck to those still waiting. I'm sure you'll know very soon.

To those who failed, keep your heads up. That exam is no joke, and I'm sure you'll do great next time now that you know what to expect. It'll happen for you too.

No worries, and welcome to the boards. This place has been great for sharing in the anxiety of waiting and the excitement/disappointment of results. I really didn't think I would appreciate the boards so much, but it's been a great community so far.

They are always talking about going to the SE, but it hasn't happened yet...when they do there will likely be a grandfathering opportunity. I do quite a bit of work across the country and would like to be able to seal documents out west.

They are going to an SE. I recently read an article outlining that a task force appointed by FBPE recommended that the state move toward the SE and has since been sent to the state legislature to be adopted. If I can dig the article up I'll post the link.

Latest posts

Back