Finished

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MetroRAFB

Well that does it. Studying's over for me. 4hrs of wrap up today was all I could stand, I've got as close to a warm fuzzy as I'm gonna get before Friday. I've covered this material for so long now that I think I've reached the point of diminishing returns. I'll use the next four days to try and relax.

Good luck to all of you! Hopefully we'll all be posting Saturday (or Monday) about how easy the exam was! :read:

I'm still cramming.

I'm not doing as good today as yesterday though. I'm watching my Steelers right now, and they are sucking vs. a mediocre at best Falcons.

This is a sad sad game. Big Ben is out.

It was my hopes to finish up today but I still have some ground to cover. I plan to call it quits tomorrow evening. For some reason, I feel like I am starting to forget things the move I go through them. With each new sample exam I see (Kaplan...WTF!?) I find more and more things that I would never have thought to study.

Lets all take a breather and make it through Friday. best of luck to everyone!

I'm still cramming.
I'm not doing as good today as yesterday though. I'm watching my Steelers right now, and they are sucking vs. a mediocre at best Falcons.

This is a sad sad game. Big Ben is out.
**Warn level increased**

mediocre = 2-4 not 4-2

:BK:

I'm still cramming. 
I'm not doing as good today as yesterday though.  I'm watching my Steelers right now, and they are sucking vs. a mediocre at best Falcons.

This is a sad sad game.  Big Ben is out.
**Warn level increased**

mediocre = 2-4 not 4-2

:BK:
3 turnovers = 21 points.

Steelers gave that one away. (again)

right now I don't think that the Steelers are going to even make the playoffs. But, do you really think Atlanta was better yesterday?

I have nothing against the Falcons, and would like to see them make playoffs, they were outmatched yesterday, but the Steelers beat themselves. Just like they have all season. :true:

to be honest I didnt see the game, our class didnt get out until about 4:45, so I just got to see the OT kick in the hotel lobby.

All I know is how I heard all week from national sports talk radio how we didnt even have a chance, etc. regardless scoring 30+ points on that defense, with our shitty wide receivers, cant be overlooked.

the front 7 of the Atlanta Defense had 3 starters out due to injury, a starting offensive Guard was suspended last week, so to overcome all that and still win is more than the steelers just laying an egg. I do think Bill is looking forward to living in his mansion in north carolina though

If you have never been to Atlanta, half of this town "aint from here" so there are a lot of steelers transplants (& other carpet baggers who need to go the f_ck back home) so anytime they have to pout all week about there wonderful team is great for me, no offense :D

I dont know if they will make the playoffs, Carolina and the A'ints are looking strong, sadly...we will try and do ya'll a favor and beat the bengals for ya though

Last edited by a moderator:
The 30+ points are deceiving.

The Steelers REALLY did turn the ball over 3 times deep and Altanta scored on the next or next couple of plays each time. Then Atlanta kicked an on-sides kick and had the ball at short field.

I'm not sure of the total yards of each, I'll have to look, but it was a mess of a game for the Steelers.

Are you counting the onside kick as a turnover?

maybe the NFL will put an * next to their record at the end of the year :dunno:

at least your playing the raiders next week & I dont know what Dan Reeves was thinking back then, but H Ward(UGA) was on the draft board when we passed over him many years ago :ZZZ:

NO, but the onside kick was a GREAT call by the Falcons. It caught the Steelers completely off guard.

No one could have expected Hines Ward to turn out this good, but Altanta passing on a Georgia guy like that has to piss some fans off.

This says enough.

Falcons.jpg

we also passed over Reggie Brown (who is doing very well with the Eagles) over a player from UAB!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hung:

I hope Roddy White buys a motorcycle with no helmet this offseason

I guess you all will do really good in the exam, specially in the NFL aftermoon session... get your butts back to work! :dsgt:

In all honesty I have only watched one full game all season, that monday night game / scam , other than that I have tried to get it out of my system, for one more week.

I keep spending too much time on the "sidelines activities" section. (cheerleaders, dance line, etc.)
I hope those cheerleaders are there for you when you need some cheering up during the test :cig:

Well, I did 1.5 hours tonight just tabbing some materials that I could not cover without looking it up. I feel a bit better. Tomorrow is just some loose ends for my PM section and then everything gets packed up. I plan to get all 25 questions on the test right.

Back