February 2021 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's next after passing all exams??? Just wait? Or have to pay or apply for license?
We just need to wait for our license numbers to be issued. For the people who passed their exams in January, they got their license numbers very late almost after a month and still, some are waiting for it to be issued, so let's hope that's not the case with us and Hope we get it in around 2-3 weeks.

I haven't received my survey results yet should I email someone? It's not in my spam folder either

I haven't received my survey results yet should I email someone? It's not in my spam folder either
Do they send results at a different time if you fail? I haven't received my notice for survey either but I got seismic earlier today. Also, I had my test freeze on me for surveying and lost time; if they are taking longer for that reason??

Do they send results at a different time if you fail? I haven't received my notice for survey either but I got seismic earlier today. Also, I had my test freeze on me for surveying and lost time; if they are taking longer for that reason??
Did you contact them saying you had issues in surveying because I contacted them on that so maybe that's why? But I still haven't received a response yet when I first emailed them...

Did you contact them saying you had issues in surveying because I contacted them on that so maybe that's why? But I still haven't received a response yet when I first emailed them...
I didn't contact them. It was only noted by Prometric that I had lost time due to the test freezing on me. After restarting my computer I was able to answer the other questions.

I didn't contact them. It was only noted by Prometric that I had lost time due to the test freezing on me. After restarting my computer I was able to answer the other questions
I had prometric write a report for me too... I felt good about the exam besides the freezing issues I'm hoping I don't have to retake it if I had enough to pass...

I had prometric write a report for me too... I felt good about the exam besides the freezing issues I'm hoping I don't have to retake it if I had enough to pass...
I would suggest to definitely contact the Board, since you have a unique scenario.

I'm also waiting on my surveying exam results. I had very little technical issues with the actual exam. Slightly freezing at times but was able to finish and submit. Unsure what is the reason for still not have received the results...

Woohoo! Passed surveying! Can't wait to get my number and physical license. Saw another thread with cool framing ideas with the NCEES pencil and stamp.

Back