February 2021 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are released anytime this week I would be ecstatic. So how's everyone feel about their test?

I took surveying the first time and feel slightly worse than when I took Seismic. I had to purely guess on 7 or 8 due to time.

Yeah, if the last 3 months are any indication - results have been released in the first week of the month.

I also had to guess 8 or 9 on Survey. I hope I did enough for the pass.

On Seismic - a lot more straight forward. Had time to do each problem twice.

If they are released anytime this week I would be ecstatic. So how's everyone feel about their test?

I took surveying the first time and feel slightly worse than when I took Seismic. I had to purely guess on 7 or 8 due to time.
I had to guess for 6 and I know I got two wrong but I hope the remaining are correct. This is my last exam can not wait for this to be over

I had to guess for 6 and I know I got two wrong but I hope the remaining are correct. This is my last exam can not wait for this to be over
Same here, I really hope I did just enough to be done with this, it's my last one too. I somewhat joke with friends/co-workers that the process so far has almost been as difficult as the actual tests.

Doubt it after reading the other threads on the test technical issues. I'm guessing that will very likely add an unknown extra processing time factor for getting their cut scores and our eventual results.
Yeah, I think seismic is typically released before 11:00am. Looks like this week is not the week.

Yeah, I think seismic is typically released before 11:00am. Looks like this week is not the week.
I can't speak for "typically," but I know the first time I took seismic, the results were not released until after 12 pm; I believe it was around 12:30 pm. Just my two cents, and hope that the results will still be posted today. 🤷‍♀️

Last month I got my seismic result at 1:30pm. Still hoping to get the survey today

Supposedly, for a failed exam - an applicant should be able to submit their re-exam form anytime in the last month of the quarter, and get approved for the next quarter. Anyone have experience with that?

Supposedly, for a failed exam - an applicant should be able to submit their re-exam form anytime in the last month of the quarter, and get approved for the next quarter. Anyone have experience with that?
I was under the same impression as well and was the main reason I tested end of February vs March. Although I'm still not positive what determines that (Boards date of receiving said form, date of Board review/cashing check, date of new ATT, other?). Hopefully someone else can confirm.

If you fail, submit your re-exam form as soon as you can so that your name can be added to the list for Q2. Sooner rather than later in March

Back