False advertising

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You misread. I'm saying SPAM tastes like top sirloin, compared to Arbys.

But I actually like SPAM.

A hot slice of SPAM, fresh out of the frying pan, is a pretty tasty thing.....

And SPAM fried rice with an egg on top is a thing of beauty...

^^^ I will have to pass. :)

Ever since I had my Cholecystectomy I can't really eat 'stuff' like spam.

Not that I feel like ---> :violin: over it. I do miss fried chicken though. :sniff:

JR

But I actually like SPAM.
You know, I have never heard anyone admit that.

I dislike SPAM, but my first experience was with SPAM casserole, and it ruined me for the mysterios substance known as SPAM.

While I don't like to eat it, I admit that I do like to see the word SPAM in print.

SPAM

When I was first out of college, I interviewed at Hormel in Austin, MN. In the plant tour, they had these large grey gondolas that operators were pushing around that was filled with pink FOAM. I asked, "what's that"...

"Oh, that's SPAM before it's cooked." They take this pink slurry, put it in a can, seal it up and then cook it IN THE CAN.

I've never really felt compelled to eat SPAM and after seeing that, I could go the rest of my life without it.

Walking through the room filled with bacon and sausage only made my stomach growl.

speaking of nasty food - perhaps the West Virgina guys can chime in. I am intrigued, but have never tried, scrapple.

speaking of nasty food - perhaps the West Virgina guys can chime in. I am intrigued, but have never tried, scrapple.
I heard that scrapple got expensive since pig ears became popular for dog treats.

Scrapple's pretty good. My grandmother used to make it and it was great for cold wintery evenings. She used a lot of pepper in it.

Every so often my aunt makes some and sends it to us.

This is false advertising:

43aug14-false-advertising.jpg

in the wikipedeia listing for scrapple:

See also: Livermush

I think I'll pass thank you.

Back