False advertising

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StructuralPoke

Reaction score
OK -- s over lunch yesterday i'm enjoying my Arby's sandwich when this girl walks in with a t-shirt reading "Designated Hottie". The problem was that it was a size 3X. This has to be false advertising.

Which ever candidate proposes a law against this will get my vote.

Anyone else come up with something like this?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder bro
pdSUANP0015.jpg

Arby's is really good, but has somewhat gone downhill these last few years.

Thank god for Jimmy John's!

I think the false advertising at Arby's is the roast beef. It's beef loaf at best. The deli sammiches are really good though. mmmm pepper bacon....

I think the false advertising at Arby's is the roast beef. It's beef loaf at best. The deli sammiches are really good though. mmmm pepper bacon....
^^^ My first job, during high school. They were opening a new Arby's on our side of town, and my Dad knew a guy... he was able to pull some strings and get me in the door. <_< We got the full corporate indoctrination, including a 20 minute video on how the beef is made. :blink: Trust me, you don't want to know. All I can say is that it definitely contains at least 10% real beef.

The false advertising I hate is when I get follicularly deceived. You see a girl that has GREAT hair, looks good from behind, but then you get around her and she's Ugly From The Front, as Lyle Lovett says - ButterFace (looks great, but-her-face?!) :goat:

no vending machines, you actually have to pay a doctor like $50 bucks to get a perscription (for back pain or insomnia or whatever) then you can get the card and go to the pot stores.

(not that I've done it)

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting that they say 2/8 instead of 1/4... oh well what can you expect?

looks like you still need the script to get to the machine, their not just on the street corner... yet.

That's brilliant though... what next??

Last edited by a moderator:
Traveling through the northeast I stopped at a walmart in the middle of nowhere Rhode Island. Perhaps the most hideous woman I have ever seen was wearing a way too tight shirt that said "Eat your heart out, Beyonce"

Yep. Saw a (I'm sure very nice) lady in Wal-Mart last summer that was at least 300lb and 5'2" tops. She had on spandex shorts and a tank top that said - "I'm all that".

Yes... Yes you are.

There was a women who worked at the store across the street from my old office building. The first time I saw here it literally took my breath away she was so ugly. Her face still haunts my dreams.....

Back