Expecting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, hope you both are doing well.

About 6 more weeks till ours gets here. This pregnancy has been rough on the mrs so hopefully she gets to the full 6 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife and i are due the first week of October, our first. we find out the sex next week. i'm excited! but dear god...she's an emotional girl by default. throw in some pregnancy hormones and watch out. my go-to phrases: "i'm sorry" "yeah i can grill something up for dinner tonight" "your ass looks GREAT in those jeans" and "absolutely, you can buy whatever you want"

Congrats! Sounds like you're going to do fine, practice changing things up too, like "your ass looks GREAT in those yoga pants" and "sure, I can help you tie your shoes"...also, don't mention wine...

haha too late, i've already made the wine mistake. lesson learned for the next go around.

haha too late, i've already made the wine mistake. lesson learned for the next go around.
Do you like sleeping on the couch? If not, you might want to learn to.

j/k

Congrats on the baby news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Sounds like you're going to do fine, practice changing things up too, like "your ass looks GREAT in those yoga pants" and "sure, I can help you tie your shoes"...also, don't mention wine...
wait til she needs help grooming. Don't send her into the delivery room looking like Don King in a leg-lock

Back