Environmental Engineer

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy Rodd

Reaction score
Senior Environmental Engineer Full Time

Environmental Services

Education : Bachelor

Position Details

Salary Range: $65K - $85K Bonus: $5K - $7K OT Eligible

NO Relocation for this position – local candidates only please who either live in Pennsylvania willing to travel often to Maryland, as well as candidates based in Maryland that are willing to travel often to Pennsylvania.

Client will only consider resumes of candidates that possess experience with site remediation, i.e. groundwater extraction, vapor extraction, air sparging, chemical oxidation, and excavation.

Skills and Certifications (required): Professional Engineer Cert. (MD or PA)

The successful candidate will possess experience with site remediation, i.e. groundwater extraction, vapor extraction, air sparging, chemical oxidation, and excavation.

Skills/Requirements:

•A Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil, Environmental, Chemical or, Mechanical) •4-7+ years of environmental engineering/consulting experience is required. Must possess experience with site remediation, i.e. groundwater extraction, vapor extraction, air sparging, chemical oxidation, and excavation. •Managerial experience is required •Must have excellent communication, analytical, and project management skills Professional Engineer certification (Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, District of Columbia, and/or Virginia) is required with the ability to obtain reciprocity in others •A Background Check and an Alcohol/Drug Screening are required •Frequent travel between the MD & PA office is required.

HOW TO APPLY:

For consideration, interested candidates should send the folllowing in WORD format to [email protected]

1. Professional Resume or Curriculum Vitae

2. Full Salary History for previous 3 positions or last 10 years

3. 3 Full Professional References

Back