Environmental advise please

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boo

Reaction score
please advise

i don't know and i can't understand Environmental because we didn't have in my university

can you please tell me how can study major part to answer test.

thanks

Not much detail to work from but I am guessing that you are talking about the morning part of the 8 hour exam, if so there is not any environmental on that part, it is all water resources, hopefully you have some experience. Your best bet is to get the NCEES outline and study each area, it is the best guide to what you can expect on the exam.

Not much detail to work from but I am guessing that you are talking about the morning part of the 8 hour exam, if so there is not any environmental on that part, it is all water resources, hopefully you have some experience. Your best bet is to get the NCEES outline and study each area, it is the best guide to what you can expect on the exam.

thanks

there is not any environmental on that part, it is all water resources.
Not necessarily true! Check out the NCEES breakdown: Here is the environmental that can be asked in the morning.

D. Wastewater Treatment

1. Collection systems (e.g., lift stations, sewer networks, infiltration, inflow)

E. Water Treatment

1. Hydraulic loading

2. Distribution systems

Not hard Env., but Env. non the less (aka, hydraulic loading).

Back