ELSES Question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MattC

Once ELSES mails the results to the board or directly to examinees will we know? NC's post indicates maybe this has ocurred in certain instances already? :?7?:

The NC web site says they have mailed the results for the surveyors exam out, but the engineers results have not come in yet.....I think they have, but this keeps them from getting bombarded with questions. It seemed to me like the PE results were about a week after the surveyors results, the OTHER TWO times I've played this awful game. :angry:

Where do you see that on the site? I can't find anything that has changed on there since some time in November.

Well Firefox wasn't reloading that page for me I guess. Open it up in IE and sure enough there it is at the top. Looks like I need to clear my cache more often from her on out.

Hello there,

ELSES administers the test in many states.NCEES has a link to their web, www.els-examreg.org, and if you are not sure you can check if ELSES has your state or not. They will mail your results directly to you in most cases but depends on the states. Texas requires the results mailed to them by ELSES first, then they update their web site and, you can check there before getting the passing letter(Yes...be positive :watch: )

I beleive Florida gets results first by mail.At least this is what I thought until today when my best friend and co-worker told me he knew first on myfloridalicense.

Each state is different and maybe the company in charge of the test is not ELSES. Have to check with your Board and the procedures.

Bottom line...Your Boards rule. They decide if you get the letter first or not and they also decide if you can see your score, like Texas does.

I expect Texas and Florida among the first states to report. Has been like that the last two times.

Good luck everybody...

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Back